Thursday, March 08, 2007

Zoom Zoom Zoom

I have a track meet today. This is my second one. I compete in 3 events: the triple jump, the 800 (2 laps), and the mile (4 laps). I always get really nervous and worried that I won't do very good, or that it will hurt really bad to run those 4 laps. But then I have to remember that God didn't put us on this world to be the fastest runners in the world. The main thing to focus on in life is Him, so that is what I am going to do. Plus I have already made myself happy coming in third on both of my events the last track meet. I finnished the 800 in 2:57 and I finnished the mile in 6:48. That is 22 seconds better than I have ever done in my life! I have already made a great run, so wether i beat that time or not I will be happy.
No worries! Have fun!... And RUN.

No comments: